Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Marine Cottage
Marine Cottage, Loring Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8BL
Description of the holiday cottageSee information for Marine Cottage, My Cottage Holiday presents photos and information for the property Marine Cottage located in Salcombe including location and facilities. This self catering property does not take pets, is child friendly and Marine Cottage is non smoking where linen can be provided.
- 8 visitors can stay at Marine Cottage in Salcombe.
- Marine Cottage is a holiday home in Salcombe with 4 bedrooms.
- Benefit from 3 bathrooms at Marine Cottage.
- This self catering holiday home is not dog friendly.
- Marine Cottage is is ideal for families
- This self catering cottage is not suitable for smokers.
- Marine Cottage has a dishwasher.
- Marine Cottage offers bed linen included in the price.
- Fishing available at this self catering holiday home.
- This holiday home features parking available .
- On the coast home in Salcombe.
- Marine Cottage has a garden.
- Marine Cottage in Devon offers Broadband.
Sleeps: from 1 to 8
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
The House position was great, however, there were a number of issues with the property:-
1) Fridge freezer was not switched on - so arriving with little children and a lot of shopping was not convenient
2) No towels were provided - which we felt was unnecessary as all laundry is sent away to be cleaned
3) The garden furniture is in very bad repair and deteriorating with holes in chairs which will inevitably break, they need replacing
4) The bed on the top floor is very uncomfortable and the mattress uneven.
5) The cleaners are not doing an efficient job, Dust under beds and dining room furniture
6) Terrible facilities for rubbish - inadequate tiny bin underneath the sink. for 8 people. There were only two bins - one for rubbish and one for garden waste and this became a real issue as were charged extra.
7) Very tight parking on the drive for two cars.
8) We were never given a front door key and the patio doors impossible to open and shut.
|Make up of party: 6 Adults 2 Children all family|
The house is well decorated clean with comfortable beds with plenty of bathrooms and lots of hot water. Now the bad points it is a lot further from the beach and town centre then it appears a very steep zig zag walk. Lots of the windows in the house can not be opened as are broken. Also the owner has a CCTV camera that looks at the back garden and into the rear windows from the locked garage . This feels like an invasion of privacy. I have stayed at many houses in south Devon this is only one I would not go back to.
|Make up of party:|
Featured Cottages in Devon
Oare Manor Cottage
Lynton & Lynmouth
Redwood Apartment Croyde
Bay View House
Lynton & Lynmouth
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Home Farm Cottage, Knowle, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2LY, Company No. 09974415,