Find A Cottage
Cottage Holiday Reviews for Oare Manor Cottage
Oare Manor Cottage, Malmsmead, Oare, Lynton & Lynmouth, Devon, EX35 6NX
Description of the self catering
Oare Manor Cottage is a spacious and tranquil property located in one of the most beautiful valleys of the famously picturesque part of Exmoor known as 'Lorna Doone Country'. As such, this unique cottage provides ideal accommodation for groups of up to 8 friends or families, whether they are looking to get out and explore this delightful region or just relax in a luxury setting with an appropriately scenic, peaceful garden.
4 bedrooms (one ground floor ensuite double with shower room and dressing room, one first floor super-king-sized double, one further first floor double, and one first floor twin)
Large ground floor sitting room with huge inglenook fireplace and wood-burner
Well-equipped ground floor kitchen with adjoining utility room
Conservatory dining area with large oak table and comfortable seating for up to 8 guests
Further ground floor breakfast room
First floor bathroom with bath, hand basin, and separate toilet
Wifi (though please note mobile phone signal unavailable), oil-fired central heating plus shower room/conservatory underfloor heating, and electricity included in cost
Bed linen, luxury towels, bathrobes, and welcome pack (containing bread, milk, local biscuits, homemade cake, bottle of house-wine, cider, and local coffee and tea)
Pets welcome (max. 6, supplement of £15)
Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am
Please note, property not suitable for those with limited mobility due to stepped access from driveway
- Large garden and patio area with picnic bench, barbecue, and small ornamental fish pond makes for a lovely place to relax and enjoy the sunshine
- Perfect base from which to explore Exmoor National Park, whether by car, foot, bicycle, or horseback!
- Private gated driveway access with parking area for up to three vehicles
- Provision of food items from local chef/supplier "Claire's Kitchen" possible upon request
- Close (half a mile) to scenic hamlet of Malmsmead, with the “Lorna Doone Arms” providing food and drink, six miles from the highly attractive coastal towns of Lynton and Lynmouth, and 7 miles from Porlock and its selection of widely lauded restaurants and pubs
Contact Name: The Best of Exmoor
Telephone: 0117 3180763
Hmm.. we don't appear to have any user-submitted reviews for Oare Manor Cottage. If you have stayed here, you can submit your own review.
Featured Cottages in Devon
Oare Manor Cottage
Lynton & Lynmouth
Bay View House
Lynton & Lynmouth
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,