Find A Cottage
Self Catering Reviews for Lyndale Cottage
Lyndale Cottage, Lyndale Cottage, Old Church Lane, Robin Hood's Bay, North Yorkshire, YO22
Description of the self catering property
Visitor reviews for Lyndale Cottage, a holiday let in Robin Hood, North Yorkshire. Lyndale Cottage self catering cottage in Robin Hood with 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5 and has 2 bathrooms. Lyndale Cottage in Robin Hood has broadband with prices starting at £290 and has a garden and a tv.
- This is not smoker friendly.
- Lyndale Cottage does not accept pets.
- Lyndale Cottage in Robin Hood has 2 bathrooms.
- This holiday property is child friendly.
- There are 2 bedrooms at Lyndale Cottage in Robin Hood.
- Maximum number of 5 people are catered for at Lyndale Cottage in North Yorkshire.
- Towels provided at Lyndale Cottage in North Yorkshire.
- Lyndale Cottage provides Wifi broadband.
- Lyndale Cottage is a holiday property that is coastal.
- Lyndale Cottage boasts linen included in the cost.
- This property comes with a garden.
- Lyndale Cottage is within reach of a pub.
- This self catering property in North Yorkshire comes with a log fire available.
Sleeps: from 1 to 5
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
It is a very pleasant cottage - warm and well decorated. The bedrooms had excellent beds and bedding and the en suite in bedroom one was nicely done with a roll top bath. We were unable to make use of it however because you need a degree of agility (which we no long have). However there is another bathroom downstairs with a nice over bath shower.
The kitchen is well equipt with a good large 'fridge.
I was surprised at the wall thickness here - 18" which was very good in reducing ambient household noise.
The furniture was comfortable and the tv was very g
|Make up of party:|
Stayed at Lyndale Cottage in August with my partner, daughter and 2 year old grandson. The cottage was beautiful. Well situated for exploring Yorkshire. Home from home, cosy, comfy and all to hand. Went for a meal at Fylingthorpe Arms which I would recommend, and the village has all you require for grocers and even a butchers round the corner. All in all a super cottage and location.
|Make up of party:|
The Lake House
Lawns House Farm
Beech Hill Manor
Old Station Farm
Willow Garth House
The Power House
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Company No. 09974415, Unit 2, Compass House, Velator, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2DX