Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Bentwitchen Barn Cottage
Bentwitchen Barn Cottage, Bentwitchen, North Molton, Devon, EX36 3HA
Description of the holiday cottage
Bentwitchen Barn Cottage is a unique barn conversion that offers a view-enhancing “upside-down” room layout while retaining much of the building’s original rustic character, featuring wooden floors, stone walls, and exposed oak beams. The open plan first floor sitting, dining, and kitchen area provides an exceptional perspective of the surrounding Exmoor countryside, whilst the ground floor houses three double ensuite bedrooms, the smallest of which, with its own dressing room, can double up as a child's (over 8 years of age) bedroom upon request.
3 bedrooms (all ground floor ensuite doubles)
Fully equipped kitchen with traditional Aga cooker with two ovens and hobs, plus additional electric twin hob also provided in case guests prefer, as well as microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, and an array of pots, pans, kitchenware, etc.
TV, DVD player, and CD player provided
Towels and bed linen provided
Wifi, heating, and electricity included in cost
Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am
Please note that due to the nature of this property’s layout with suspended railed walkways on the first floor, it is not suitable for children under the age of 8 years old. Young, non-crawling babies are welcome, but cot/high chair cannot be provided. Please note further that this property similarly is not suitable for wheelchair users or those with restricted mobility
- Open-plan upstairs living areas with terrific views of local countrysideIdyllic Exmoor National Park location that combines the tranquility and stunning scenery of the moorland with the convenience of being just a short drive from the village of North Molton and the market towns of South Molton and Barnstaple
- Large garden lawns (shared with owners) at the front of the property, with patio area and table and chairs directly outside. Patio overlooks wooded valley on one side and gorse-clad hill on the other, and often presents guests with views of nearby grazing deer and other wildlife
- Sitting room includes a wood burner with basket of logs provided
- Adjustable underfloor heating throughout entire ground floor
- Excellent countryside walks available from the doorstep
Contact Name: The Best of Exmoor
Telephone: 0117 3180763
Hmm.. we don't appear to have any user-submitted reviews for Bentwitchen Barn Cottage. If you have stayed here, you can submit your own review.
Featured Cottages in Devon
Oare Manor Cottage
Lynton & Lynmouth
Bay View House
Lynton & Lynmouth
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,