Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Sunset Beach Cottage
Sunset Beach Cottage, Carrowhubbock South, Enniscrone, Sligo,
Description of the holiday cottageSuperb for getting away in County Mayo, Sunset Beach Cottage has 5 bedrooms and is set in Enniscrone County Sligo. See reviews and details for Sunset Beach Cottage along with previous visitors opinions and reviews. This self catering cottage is non smoking, sleeping up to 10 people and also worth noting that Sunset Beach Cottage does not take pets.
- 10 guests can be accommodated at Sunset Beach Cottage in County Mayo.
- This self catering property has 5 bedrooms in Enniscrone County Sligo.
- Enjoy 3 bathrooms at Sunset Beach Cottage.
- Sunset Beach Cottage does not take dogs.
- Sunset Beach Cottage is a child friendly self catering property.
- Sunset Beach Cottage is not a smoker friendly self catering holiday home.
- Wifi broadband is supplied at Sunset Beach Cottage.
- A dishwasher is available at Sunset Beach Cottage.
- Sunset Beach Cottage features parking available .
- Towels provided at Sunset Beach Cottage in County Mayo.
- Sunset Beach Cottage is a holiday home that is on the coast in Enniscrone County Sligo.
- Fishing facilities at this holiday let in Enniscrone County Sligo.
- This holiday let in County Mayo has a log fire.
Sleeps: from 1 to 10
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
We have just returned from a week's holiday. My sister in laws and brother in law stayed the first 3 nights, then our 2 daughters, their partners and 2 baby grandchildren came. The place is so spacious with a large conservatory and amazing views over the bay. There are toys for the children, games and lots of glasses and crockery to keep the dishwasher happy.
The manageress could not be more helpful and lives a few houses away if needed, but we had no problems especially as there is a booklet that very clearly outlines how everything works.
We were lucky wit
|Make up of party:|
My family stayed at the Sunset Beach Cottage over the summer and enjoyed every minute. The house is large enough for extended family to spend quality time together yet there is still enough space to have some quiet time. The cottage is within walking distance to many local restaurants and pubs. Also within walking distance is a sandy beach where surfing and paddle boarding are available (my kids were thrilled to be able to jump of the pier with the locals), a playground, an arcade, and crazy golf. A 10 minute drive takes you into Ballina where you can stroll
|Make up of party:|
Featured Cottages in Sligo
Dromore West Cottage
Lough Arrow View
Green Fort Cottage
Hannon's Country Farmhouse
Slieve Bawn View
Hawthorn Farm Cottage
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,