Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Stone Barn
Stone Barn, 22 Vicarage Road, Minehead, Somerset, TA24 5JT
Description of the self catering property
Stone Barn is a modern conversion in the heart of the old town of Minehead. A Grade II listed barn that was originally erected in 1879, the property has been transformed into a luxury holiday getaway with a light and airy open-plan living area that has lovely views over Exmoor. Equipped with all the comforts one might wish for, Stone Barn is an ideal base for 5-6 self-catering holiday guests—all of whom should be able to fit into the property’s hot tub at once!
- 3 bedrooms (one ground floor king-sized ensuite double with bath and shower, lots of storage, and comfy window seats; one ground floor super-king or twin ensuite double with ample storage, oak beams, and lintels and window sills crafted from the original elm floorboards; and one first floor (relatively small) double)
- Large open-plan first floor living area with corner sofa, custom made entertainment centre that includes 55 inch UHD Smart TV with wifi, Sky, and Netflix, and large electric flame effect fire to provide all ambience of a real fire minus the soot!
- First floor kitchen with large fridge-freezer, induction NEFF hob, state-of-the-art extractor fan, and extendable dining table
- Utility area under stairs with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, and high chair
- First floor shower room
- High quality fabrics, bed linen, and towels provided. (Please bring own towels for hot tub use)
- Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am
- A bridge crosses over into the garden with lawn, pretty flower beds, and patio area with table, chairs, and bench
- Enjoy an indulgent soak in the luxurious hot tub that seats up to six and boats 30 different jets, lighting, and a view of nearby St Michael's church
- Child-friendly property equipped with high chair, travel cot (available upon request), and child gates at top and bottom of stairs
- All beds equipped with Hypnos or premium hotel standard mattresses
- Large enclosed cobbled drive at Stone Barn provides parking for one car. If bringing more than one vehicle, owners can advise where to park additional vehicle/s nearby
Contact Name: The Best of Exmoor
Telephone: 0117 3180763
Hmm.. we don't appear to have any user-submitted reviews for Stone Barn. If you have stayed here, you can submit your own review.
Featured Cottages in Somerset
Porlock Vale House
Double House Farm
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,