Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Wootton House
Wootton House, Butleigh Wootton, Somerset, BA6
Description of the holiday cottage
Wootton House is a fine country house with a Queen Anne facade on the edge of Butleigh Wootton, overlooked by the monument of Admiral Sir Samuel Hood high on Polden Ridge. The house has evolved since its original construction in the 18th cent. for the Hood family. It sits on a 1,000 acre estate comprising gardens, woods, lake, parkland and working farms.
It has a large mature garden (all yours) with croquet lawn and hard tennis court; across the fields are fishponds, and there's a small lake in the woods. At the end of the drive is the Home Farm, where riding can be arranged with the tenant farmer and where freshTor Beef', grazed on the slopes of Glastonbury Tor, is sold.
- Wootton House takes up to 16 individuals.
- This home has 8 bedrooms in Butleigh Wootton.
- Wootton House is self catering cottage has 8 bathrooms.
- This self catering cottage is dog friendly.
- This holiday cottage is suitable for children
- Wootton House is not smoker friendly.
- High chairs included.
- Wootton House has cots for infants included.
- Tennis court available at Wootton House in Butleigh Wootton.
- A dishwasher is provided.
- Broadband is accessible at Wootton House in Butleigh Wootton.
- This home has table tennis.
- Wootton House in Somerset is a farm cottage.
Sleeps: from 1 to 16
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
This house is beautiful and comfortable in every way and the property is a lovely way to spend your days.
|Make up of party: Friends|
Featured Cottages in Somerset
Bath Lodge Castle
Norton St Philip
33 Crescent Gardens
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,