Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Rabbit's Warren
Rabbit's Warren, Little Abshot Road, Titchfield Common, Southampton, Hampshire, PO14
Description of the holiday cottageRabbit's Warren at Abshot Manor and Country Club is one of two cottages within the grounds of the club. Perfect for a romantic getaway with the New Forest National Park 30 minutes away, Southampton and Portsmouth nearby and the local nature reserve to explore. This is a single storey holiday cottage with one bedroom, a pretty lounge area with a woodburner and access to the garden as well as a modern kitchen. Please review Rabbit's Warren at Abshot Manor and Country Club if you have stayed here previously.
- This home has 1 bathroom.
- This property is not suitable for smokers.
- This self catering property has 1 bedroom.
- This self catering cottage is not child friendly.
- This is not a dog friendly self catering property.
- Maximum of 2 people can sleep at Rabbit's Warren in Hampshire.
- Tennis available at Rabbit's Warren in Hampshire.
- Linen provided at Rabbit's Warren in Hampshire.
- This holiday let includes a wood burner for winter.
- Parking included.
- A dishwasher is available.
- Rabbit's Warren in Hampshire has a garden available.
- This self catering cottage has towels included.
Sleeps: from 1 to 2
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
We have just returned from a three night stay at The Rabbit's Warren. The little development of cottages set around a central courtyard was very pretty. Inside the warren was well equipped, and we really appreciated the milk waiting for us in the fridge and the other thoughtful touches around the cottage. The design and decoration were well thought out. Although there is underfloor heating which heated the place beautifully, it was nice to have the log burner in the lounge. We loved the rabbit theme throughout and found the place perfect for exploring the lo
|Make up of party:|
Featured Cottages in Hampshire
Beech Farm House
Barton On Sea
The Power House
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,