Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Penthouse 18, West End Point
Penthouse 18, West End Point, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, LL53 5PN
Description of the holiday cottageSituated in Pwllheli in Gwynedd, Penthouse 18, West End Point is a 3 bedroomed self catering holiday home that caters for 7 persons. Superb for relaxing holidays for 7 guests, you can view customers thoughts and find full information for Penthouse 18, West End Point here. Penthouse 18, West End Point is a self catering holiday home, with 3 bedrooms, accepts pets and is is non smoking where towels are available and bed linen is included.
- 7 visitors can stay at Penthouse 18, West End Point.
- This cottage in Pwllheli has 3 bedrooms.
- Penthouse 18, West End Point in Pwllheli is a holiday cottage with 3 bathrooms.
- Penthouse 18, West End Point allows pets.
- Penthouse 18, West End Point in Pwllheli is great for families.
- Penthouse 18, West End Point in Pwllheli is not suitable for smokers.
- Penthouse 18, West End Point in Gwynedd has a garden / patio.
- Wifi broadband is available at Penthouse 18, West End Point in Gwynedd.
- Coastal home in Gwynedd.
- Penthouse 18, West End Point features a dishwasher.
- Penthouse 18, West End Point has towels.
- Linen included in the price at Penthouse 18, West End Point.
- Penthouse 18, West End Point has cots available.
Sleeps: from 1 to 7
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
We arrived for our check-in, to be greeted by the caretaker and given the keys to what was meant to be our luxury 4* holiday rental for 7 days, what a shock this was looking around. 75% of window locks were broken, both patio doors on the 2 floors were broken and taped up with ?cello tape? with notes stuck on saying not to use, the settee was propped up on pieces of wood which come out from underneath leaving the settee unsteady, skirting boards and walls covered in black damp patches, tiles in the conservatory were all smashed and loose, the place from top
|Make up of party:|
Entering Penthouse 18 is one of those wow moments, the sea views are amazing, getting better with each floor.
On arrival you are greeted by Alwenna, she guides you around the apartment, she is friendly, informative and makes herself available should you have any problems.
The apartment is set over 4 floors, this means stairs, lots of stairs, the health app. On my phone recorded between 20 to 30 flights climbed per day.
Having been recently decorated all rooms are in excellent order, beds and furniture are all extremely comfortable and the kitchen well equipp
|Make up of party:|
Featured Cottages in Gwynedd
Glan y Gors
Ddol Helyg Farmhouse
Tan y Rhos
The Auction House
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Home Farm Cottage, Knowle, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2LY, Company No. 09974415,