Find A Cottage
Self Catering Reviews for Luccombe Cottage
Luccombe Cottage, Manor House, Luccombe, Porlock, Somerset, TA24 8TE
Description of the holiday cottage
Luccombe Cottage is a self-contained two bedroom property nestled at the foot of Dunkery, in the beautiful National Trust village of Luccombe. Situated in the heart of Exmoor National Park, yet also just 2 miles from the coast, the building was originally constructed to be the coach house for the next door Manor House. As such, it is set within the beautiful grounds of the Manor, which itself was the original rectory for the village’s 14th century church. Now converted into a pair of light, airy, well-equipped, and extremely comfortable holiday cottages (next door Horner Cottage sleeps 2 people), Luccombe Cottage is ideally suited to guests looking for a tranquil and picturesque getaway, and for walkers, cyclists, and nature lovers alike.
- 2 bedrooms (one first floor king-sized double and one further first floor double)
- Modern, well-equipped ground floor kitchen with cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, plus wide range of cooking utensils, pots and pans, and crockery/cutlery/glassware
- Spacious ground floor sitting room with dining table, electric wood burner, and direct access to to patio area
- First floor bathroom with bath and shower over, toilet, and hand basin
- Bed linen and towels provided. (Please bring own beach towels for day trips)
- Wifi, central heating, and electricity included in cost
- Up to two dogs welcome (supplement of £15 per dog)
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10am
- Beautiful grounds with a fantastic array of magnificent trees, including some of England's oldest and largest—a horticulturist's dream!
- Enclosed gravel patio area with picnic bench located directly beside cottage
- Separate laundry room shared with adjoining property, containing washing machine and clothes dryer
- Parking available for one car on driveway, just a short walk from the front door
Contact Name: The Best of Exmoor
Telephone: 0117 3180763
Hmm.. we don't appear to have any user-submitted reviews for Luccombe Cottage. If you have stayed here, you can submit your own review.
Featured Cottages in Somerset
Porlock Vale House
Double House Farm
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,