Find A Cottage
Self Catering Reviews for Aurora View
Aurora View, 25, Culbin Sands Apartments, Findhorn, Forres, Moray, IV36 3QJ
Description of the holiday cottage
Aurora View does not allow dogs and is not child friendly, a Findhorn holiday cottage with lowest prices from £350. Aurora View reviews and information are here along with thoughts and opinions from customers who have enjoyed a holiday at Aurora View. Aurora View is a self catering property that provides 2 bathrooms and is 2 bedroomed where linen can be provided and towels are available.
- 4 individuals can stay at Aurora View in Moray.
- Aurora View in Moray has 2 bedrooms.
- Enjoy 2 bathrooms at Aurora View.
- Aurora View is not a pet friendly holiday cottage in Findhorn.
- This self catering holiday home Findhorn is not suitable for children
- This is not a smoker friendly self catering cottage.
- Aurora View is a property that is near the coast.
- WIFI is usable at Aurora View in Moray.
- A dishwasher is available at Aurora View.
- Aurora View is a property that is within reach of a pub.
- Fishing facilities at this home.
- Aurora View has towels included in the cost.
- Aurora View includes parking included .
Sleeps: from 1 to 4
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
This was the second visit for me and the third for my wife. Great appartment with special views and deer in the grounds outside. Findhorn is right on the beach with the chance to see Dolphins Seals etc. Long beach for good walking.
The appartment is well appointed and is situated on the second floor which could prove difficult for someone with special needs.
In the evening cruise ships can be seen out in the sea not too far from the beach. Daylight is very long and there is a chance to see the northern lights. We came home today to find that there was a good chance of seeing them in Forres tonight!
|Make up of party:
This flat exceeded all our expectations! Fabulous views from warm, light and airy accommodation. Immaculately clean and well presented. We were very happy to return to the flat from days out walking this beautiful coastal area.
|Make up of party:
Featured Cottages in Moray
1 Seafield Street
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Home Farm Cottage, Knowle, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2LY, Company No. 09974415,