Find A Cottage
Self Catering Reviews for The Old Chapel
The Old Chapel, The Old Chapel, Main Street, Hornsea, east yorkshire, HU11 4US
Description of the cottage holidayVisitor reviews for The Old Chapel, a holiday cottage in Hornsea, East Riding of Yorkshire. The Old Chapel home in Hornsea with 1 bedroom, sleeps 2 and has 2 bathrooms. The Old Chapel in Hornsea has broadband with prices from £254 and has no garden and a television.
- The Old Chapel is child friendly.
- The Old Chapel accepts pets.
- The Old Chapel in East Riding of Yorkshire has 1 bedroom.
- This property has 2 bathrooms.
- Maximum number of 2 guests can be accommodated at The Old Chapel in East Riding of Yorkshire.
- This is not a smoker friendly self catering property.
- Broadband is usable at The Old Chapel.
- The Old Chapel offers linen provided.
- This holiday cottage features a Wood burner available.
- This self catering holiday home is within reach of a pub.
- Towels provided at The Old Chapel.
Sleeps: from 1 to 2
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
My partner & 3 Bassett Hounds are staying in The Chapel cottage for the 2nd time & have already booked in advance 4 October 2014. This is lovely first class accommodation, facilities are good, fabulous wood burner, but as of yet have not reaped the benefit as its been warm enough without it. You get a lovely welcome hamper, towels to use on the beach, your first wood pack, towel quality is excellent!
Close to dog friendly beaches, direct routes to Bridlington, Scarborough & our favourite place of all time Whitby. We couldn't ask for better, &
|Make up of party:|
Featured Cottages in east yorkshire
The Old Lifeboat House
Engine Room Cottage
The Power House
Redwood Apartment Croyde
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Home Farm Cottage, Knowle, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2LY, Company No. 09974415,