Find A Cottage
Self Catering Property Reviews for Sunny Bank View
Sunny Bank View, Sunny Bank View, The Hills, Bradwell, Derbyshire, S33
Description of the self catering property
Comments and reviews for Sunny Bank View, a home in Bradwell, Derbyshire. Sunny Bank View holiday home in Bradwell with 1 bedroom, sleeps 2 and has 1 bathroom. This Derbyshire home is non smoking. Sunny Bank View in Bradwell has broadband, prices from from £215 with linen provided and towels not provided.
- This is not a smoker friendly self catering property.
- A total maximum of 2 guests can sleep at Sunny Bank View.
- This is not suitable for pets.
- This property in Bradwell has 1 bathroom.
- This holiday property is child friendly.
- Rest in 1 bedroom at Sunny Bank View.
- Towels are included in price at Sunny Bank View in Derbyshire.
- This property in Derbyshire features a log fire for winter.
- Wifi broadband is supplied at Sunny Bank View.
- Sunny Bank View is a home that has a pub nearby.
- This property in Derbyshire comes with a garden.
- Bed linen included at Sunny Bank View in Derbyshire.
- This cottage comes with free parking .
Sleeps: from 1 to 2
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
A clever conversion of what I imagine was once a small farm building.Perfect for 1 person but rather awkward at times for 2 especially in the kitchen if one of you is washing and the other drying! I would suggest eating out as much as possible.It's lovely having the outside space but it isn't very private.
|Make up of party:|
This booking was for a little romantic get away. Our requirements were for a character property in a beautiful area with an open fire. This little cottage delivered on all of those. The owners left extensive instructions on how everything works and the instructions on how to find the cottage in the warren of little building and streets was invaluable. There were even basic tea and coffee supplies. The sheets were as crisp and clean as the sheets you find in big name chain hotels and the towels were thick and good quality. There is nothing huge about this l
|Make up of party:|
The Milk House
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,