Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Reaver
Reaver, Shire Horse Mews, 11 Spring Road, Brewers Quay Harbour, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8XD
Description of the holiday cottage
Reaver is a 2 bedroom holiday let and sleeps 4 in Brewers Quay Harbour with 2 bathrooms. Reaver has costs starting at £426 and is a child friendly home positioned in Dorset for groups of up to 4, Reaver is non smoking and accepts pets.
- Reaver in Dorset sleeps 4 guests.
- Rest in 2 bedrooms at Reaver located in Brewers Quay Harbour.
- This cottage has 2 bathrooms.
- Reaver welcomes pets.
- This is a child friendly self catering holiday home.
- Reaver in Brewers Quay Harbour is not suitable for smokers.
- Reaver includes a dishwasher.
- Towels included.
- Reaver is a holiday property that is by the sea in Brewers Quay Harbour.
- Reaver includes high chairs included in cost.
- Reaver has parking facilities .
- Wifi broadband is accessible at Reaver in Brewers Quay Harbour.
Sleeps: from 1 to 4
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
Hmm.. we don't appear to have any user-submitted reviews for Reaver. If you have stayed here, you can submit your own review.
Featured Cottages in Dorset
The Olympus Penthouse
The Old Manor House
The Old Barn
The Power House
Redwood Apartment Croyde
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Home Farm Cottage, Knowle, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2LY, Company No. 09974415,