Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Dairy Cottage
Dairy Cottage, Whitchurch Canonicorum, Dorset, DT6 6RL
Description of the holiday cottage
Dairy Cottage is down a quiet, narrow country lane, a mile from Whitchurch Canonicorum. Dairy Cottage is a former byre converted to a single-storey semi-detached cottage in the grounds of the owners farmhouse.
Dairy Cottage in Whitchurch Canonicorum has it's own small private patio with garden furniture overlooking a small lake in the grounds (unfenced, ducks and occasional heron, egret and kingfishers) and with uninterrupted views up the vale to Marshwood.
Hall and fitted kitchen with a comfortable living and dining room with woodburner and antiques, good pictures, TV/DVD and French windows to patio; two bedrooms (pretty fabrics) a double, and a twin; bathroom (suite plus bath-shower). Nearby outbuilding with washing machine and tumble drier (extra) and, shared with owners, freezer. No smoking in grounds. No children, except pre-crawling babies. Dairy Cottage in Whitchurch Canonicorum sleeps maximum of 4, including babies. A peaceful retreat in relaxing, elegant surroundings.
- 4 individuals can be accommodated at Dairy Cottage in Dorset.
- This holiday home in Whitchurch Canonicorum has 2 bedrooms.
- Enjoy 1 bathroom at Dairy Cottage located Whitchurch Canonicorum.
- This is not pet friendly.
- This is child friendly.
- Dairy Cottage is not a smoker friendly holiday home.
- Dairy Cottage is a property that has a pub nearby.
- Dairy Cottage supplies Broadband.
- Linen is included in the price at Dairy Cottage in Dorset.
- Dairy Cottage has private parking .
- Dairy Cottage in Dorset comes with a wood burner for winter.
- This self catering property in Whitchurch Canonicorum has a garden / patio.
- Cots for infants included.
Sleeps: from 1 to 4
Contact Name: Toad Hall Cottages (My Cottage Holiday)
Telephone: 01548 202020
Hmm.. we don't appear to have any user-submitted reviews for Dairy Cottage. If you have stayed here, you can submit your own review.
Featured Cottages in Dorset
The Olympus Penthouse
The Old Manor House
The Old Barn
The Power House
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Home Farm Cottage, Knowle, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2LY, Company No. 09974415,