Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm
Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm, Crook Hall Farm, Maltkiln Lane, Bispham Green, Lancashire, L40 3SQ
Description of the self catering propertyFind Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm reviews in Bispham Green, details for Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm bookings and facilities. Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm does not accept pets, is child friendly and this holiday home is non smoking with linen provided and towels not provided.
- Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm is not smoker friendly.
- Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm does not accept pets.
- Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm is a holiday let with 2 bedrooms.
- Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm is a child friendly holiday let.
- Benefit from 2 bathrooms at Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm in Bispham Green.
- 4 visitors are catered for at Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm in Bispham Green.
- Cots for infants included.
- Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm has linen included in the price.
- Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm has a pub nearby.
- Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm has a dishwasher.
- This self catering holiday home has a garden available.
- High chairs for children.
- Towels are included at Barn Owl Cottage At Crook Hall Farm in Lancashire.
Sleeps: from 1 to 4
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
We stayed in early June 2016 and had sunny weather from the moment we arrived to the day we left.
A lovely cottage located on a working farm with exceptionally friendly Claire and Cliff who were always available to help with questions and recommendations.
Property was lovely and suited our young family of 4 (son aged 3 and daughter 21 months).
Wifi speed of 4mbps was great for a little bit of internet access when looking up what to do on our stay.
Trips out to Blackpool, Chester Zoo, Southport etc.
Eagle and Child Pub 2 minutes away and a lovely local f
|Make up of party:|
From the beautiful appearance inside and outside, the warmth and charm of welcome from all (whether 2 or 4 legged) we loved this and our earlier visit (May) this year. Which is important after the long journey for us, from the Netherlands.
Each time we have had some of my UK family join us and the cottage has excelled all expectations and truly met with our needs.
We highly recommend the cottage and hosts Cliff and Claire .. but at the same time would love to keep it a secret, so it can be free 365 days per year, just for us!!
|Make up of party:|
I've stayed in both cottages at Crook Hall farm and they're both beautiful. Barn Owl is a converted barn and I love the layout with it's big windows and skylights. The owners have also decorated the interior with lovely touches like a reclaimed wheel from a carriage, and overall the cottage feels very homey. The owners are great and gave us all the help we needed to make the most of our stay. I'd definitely recommend for a family or group of friends.
|Make up of party:|
Featured Cottages in Lancashire
Ox Hey Barn
The Power House
Redwood Apartment Croyde
Old Station Farm
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Home Farm Cottage, Knowle, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2LY, Company No. 09974415,