Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Bank House Mews
Bank House Mews, Bank House Mews, Bath Street, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45
Description of the cottage holiday
Comments and reviews for Bank House Mews, a self catering property in Bakewell, Derbyshire. Bank House Mews holiday home in Bakewell with 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8 and has 2 bathrooms. This Derbyshire holiday property is non smoking. Bank House Mews in Bakewell has broadband, prices from starting at £800 with linen provided and towels not provided.
- This holiday property has 3 bedrooms.
- This property is not suitable for pets.
- Bank House Mews is not a smoker friendly cottage.
- 8 people can be accommodated at Bank House Mews in Derbyshire.
- Bank House Mews in Derbyshire has 2 bathrooms.
- This self catering property is suitable for children.
- Bank House Mews has a wood burner for winter.
- Bank House Mews is a property that has a pub close by.
- Fishing facilities at this property.
- Bank House Mews in Derbyshire supplies WIFI.
- Private parking available at Bank House Mews.
- Linen provided at Bank House Mews in Derbyshire.
- This self catering cottage includes a dishwasher.
Sleeps: from 1 to 8
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
Couldn't fault this place. It is so incredibly gorgeous and has every little touch you could think of. I was particularly impressed by the fluffy white towels, really unusual for a holiday let and really appreciated.
Location is perfect for exploring Bakewell and making use of all its amenities.
Only possible downside is nowhere else is likely to be as good!
|Make up of party:|
My partner and I were fortunate enough to stay at Bank House Mews in February and we had a wonderful week. The property itself is stunning with an amazing master bedroom and ensuite, a fabulous lounge with wood burner and a stunning kitchen with everything you could possibly need included. The house is so warm and cosy and so well positioned in the centre of Bakewell. The welcome was amazing with wonderful bath scents and bathroom products and much more than just the necessities stocked up in the kitchen when we arrived. The parking is tight but this is n
|Make up of party:|
The Milk House
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,