Find A Cottage
Cottage Holiday Reviews for Yr Efail (The Forge)
Yr Efail (The Forge), Yr Efail, Tan-y-Bwlch, Maentwrog, Gwynedd, LL41
Description of the self catering
Yr Efail (The Forge) is a Tan Y Bwlch, Maentwrog holiday home with 3 bedrooms for 6 people and accepts pets. Prices start at £287. Yr Efail (The Forge) is child friendly and is non smoking. Yr Efail (The Forge) is a self catering property based in the gorgeous county of Gwynedd.
- Yr Efail (The Forge) is a property with 1 bathroom.
- This holiday let is suitable for children.
- Find 3 bedrooms at Yr Efail (The Forge) in Tan Y Bwlch, Maentwrog.
- This self catering property is dog friendly.
- Yr Efail (The Forge) is not a smoker friendly holiday home.
- Yr Efail (The Forge) in Tan Y Bwlch, Maentwrog takes up to 6 guests.
- Yr Efail (The Forge) is a holiday home that includes a dishwasher.
- This cottage in Tan Y Bwlch, Maentwrog has a garden available.
- Yr Efail (The Forge) supplies Wifi broadband.
- Wood burner for winter at Yr Efail (The Forge).
- This property is near a pub.
- Linen provided.
- Towels are included in cost at Yr Efail (The Forge) in Gwynedd.
Sleeps: from 1 to 6
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
This is the first time we have holidayed in Wales, and the first time we have booked a cottage. The cottage surpassed all our expectations, both in amenities and location. I wish we lived here, its bigger than our house! Beautiful new kitchen and bathroom, spacious lounge and bedrooms, lovely little terrace outside the kitchen door that is a sun trap in the afternoons. The view is amazing! Although the road outside is quite busy, you really dont notice it inside, or in the garden. Lots of lovely places to visit and things to do short drives away. Porthmadog
|Make up of party:|
We found this little gem by chance, but how lucky we were. Just a fabulous place for your holiday. Beautiful surroundings and a top class cottage that I wish we owned. It had everything you could wish for, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom, comfy lounge and excellent bedrooms of decent size and did I mention the view. Having breakfast has never been so enjoyable. The only small issue and I do mean small is it is situated on a main road and can be a little noisy on the weekday mornings but everything else you get out weighs this ten times over. Thank you agai
|Make up of party:|
Glan y Gors
Ddol Helyg Farmhouse
Tan y Rhos
The Auction House
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Company No. 09974415, Unit 2, Compass House, Velator, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2DX