Find A Cottage
Self Catering Property Reviews for Upperchurch
Upperchurch, Cooga, Upperchurch, Thurles, Tipperary,
Description of the holiday cottage
Upperchurch is a 3 bedroom self catering holiday home and sleeps 7 in Upperchurch with 3 bathrooms. Upperchurch with prices starting at £321, a child friendly holiday let in County Tipperary for groups up to 7, Upperchurch is non smoking and accepts pets.
- Upperchurch in Upperchurch takes 7 persons.
- Upperchurch in County Tipperary has 3 bathrooms.
- Upperchurch is a child friendly holiday let.
- Upperchurch is not smoker friendly.
- This is a dog friendly holiday home.
- Upperchurch in County Tipperary has 3 bedrooms.
- Cots for children at Upperchurch.
- Wifi broadband is available at Upperchurch.
- A dishwasher is available.
- This self catering holiday home offers bed linen included.
- This holiday cottage includes off road parking .
- Towels included in price.
- This holiday cottage in Upperchurch comes with a log fire available.
Sleeps: from 1 to 7
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
Hmm.. we don't appear to have any user-submitted reviews for Upperchurch. If you have stayed here, you can submit your own review.
5 Kilnamanagh Manor
No. 7 Tipperary Thatched Cottages
Lime Tree Cottage
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Company No. 09974415, Unit 2, Compass House, Velator, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2DX