Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Turner's View Terrace
Turner's View Terrace, Flat 30, Victoria Court, Margate, Kent, CT9
Description of the self catering property
Turner's View Terrace in Margate has 2 bedrooms for 4 people. Turner's View Terrace has prices starting at £285, this holiday property sleeps 4 people in Margate and is child friendly.
- Turner's View Terrace is a holiday let with 2 bathrooms.
- This home is suitable for children.
- Turner's View Terrace is not suitable for smokers.
- Turner's View Terrace is a holiday home with 2 bedrooms.
- 4 people are catered for at Turner's View Terrace in Margate.
- This is not a dog friendly self catering property.
- Turner's View Terrace has a local pub.
- Cots for infants included.
- Near the beachfront holiday home in Margate.
- Turner's View Terrace has a garden available.
- Wifi broadband is usable at Turner's View Terrace in Kent.
- Towels included.
- Bed linen included in the price at Turner's View Terrace.
Sleeps: from 1 to 4
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
Hmm.. we don't appear to have any user-submitted reviews for Turner's View Terrace. If you have stayed here, you can submit your own review.
Shepherd's Farm House
19 King Street
The Beach Retreat
Casa Mar Bella
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Company No. 09974415, Unit 2, Compass House, Velator, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2DX