Find A Cottage
Self Catering Reviews for The Poppies
The Poppies, The Poppies, 14 Marlborough Road, Buxton, Derbyshire, sk17
Description of the holiday cottage
The Poppies is a Buxton cottage with 3 bedrooms for 5 people and does not accept pets. Prices start from £364. The Poppies is child friendly and is non smoking. The Poppies is a holiday property based in the popular county of Derbyshire.
- The Poppies has 2 bathrooms.
- The Poppies is a child friendly self catering holiday home.
- This is not a dog friendly holiday property.
- The Poppies is a self catering holiday home with 3 bedrooms.
- Maximum number of 5 guests can be accommodated at The Poppies in Derbyshire.
- The Poppies is not smoker friendly.
- WIFI is available at The Poppies.
- Private parking available at The Poppies.
- The Poppies in Derbyshire has a garden.
- Towels included in price at The Poppies.
- The Poppies has cots for kids.
- This self catering property with high chairs for children.
- The Poppies offers bed linen included in the cost.
Sleeps: from 1 to 5
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
We've just returned from a weeks holiday in Buxton and this cottage was definitely one of the highlights. The location is fantastic! A stones throw from the town centre with restaurants and bars all of which were family friendly. We were travelling with our young daughter and the close distance to the Pavilion Gardens was ideal! There was nothing the owner of the cottage hadn't thought of. We had beautiful fresh flowers on arrival and every time I went to look in a cupboard for something I needed it was there! The cottage was so perfect we didn't want to le
|Make up of party:|
Set in a lovely quiet part of town "The Poppies" is very comfortable and beautifully furnished with "Top Quality" fittings!
It is centrally located just a five minute walk to the famous Buxton Opera House and University of Derby campus plus all the shops and restaurants Buxton offers.
We recently stayed at the "Poppies for two weeks whilst on holiday from Australia and would certainly recommend it ! So much so we will be returning again next year.
Thank you Alison for making our stay a memorable one.
|Make up of party:|
The Milk House
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Company No. 09974415, Unit 2, Compass House, Velator, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2DX