Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Queen's Cliff
Queen's Cliff, Queen's Cliff, 69 Queens Parade, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO12
Description of the holiday cottageSuperb for getting away in North Yorkshire, Queen's Cliff comes with 8 bedrooms and is set in Scarborough. View reviews and details for Queen's Cliff plus customers opinions and thoughts. This holiday home is non smoking, welcoming up to 16 individuals and also additionally Queen's Cliff does not accept pets.
- Maximum number of 16 individuals can sleep at Queen's Cliff.
- This holiday let has 8 bedrooms in Scarborough.
- Enjoy 8 bathrooms at Queen's Cliff.
- This holiday cottage is not suitable for dogs.
- This is suitable for children.
- Queen's Cliff in Scarborough is not suitable for smokers.
- Parking facilities.
- Broadband is accessible at Queen's Cliff in Scarborough.
- Linen included in the cost at Queen's Cliff in North Yorkshire.
- Towels are included at Queen's Cliff.
- This home is close to a pub.
- Queen's Cliff comes with a garden.
- This holiday let has cots available.
Sleeps: from 1 to 16
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
Beautiful house which has been decorated to an exceptional standard. Amazing views and everything catered for. Unfortunately we booked on the basis of a hottub being available but due to the neighbours being adonent that 8 o'clock is a reasonable time for guests to not be outside we hardly used it. Quite uncomfortable to have people looking through the window waiting for 8 o'clock to arrive. Good luck for the summer, I'll be amazed if arguments over hottub aren't a weekly occurrence.
|Make up of party:|
Featured Cottages in North Yorkshire
The Lake House
Lawns House Farm
Beech Hill Manor
Old Station Farm
Willow Garth House
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,