Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Joseph's Cottage
Joseph's Cottage, 43 Cromford Road, Crich, Derbyshire, DE4 5DJ
Description of the holiday cottageJoseph's Cottage is a child friendly home situated in Crich, Joseph's Cottage has 2 bedrooms that sleeps 4, with 1 bathroom and is non smoking. Set in the pretty area of Derbyshire, Joseph's Cottage in Crich offers WiFi broadband and does not allow dogs.
- A total maximum of 4 guests can sleep at Joseph's Cottage in Derbyshire.
- Joseph's Cottage in Crich is a holiday let with 2 bedrooms.
- Joseph's Cottage in Derbyshire comes with 1 bathroom.
- Joseph's Cottage is not a dog friendly holiday property in Crich.
- Joseph's Cottage in Crich is suitable for children.
- This is not suitable for smokers.
- This cottage has a pub nearby.
- Joseph's Cottage provides Wifi broadband.
- This self catering holiday home boasts bed linen included.
- Towels included in price at Joseph's Cottage.
- Joseph's Cottage in Derbyshire has a log fire/wood burner.
- Joseph's Cottage in Derbyshire comes with a garden.
Sleeps: from 1 to 4
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
I booked this cottage for my husband and son and they retuened to the cottage after a walk to find there had been a major leek which made the living room almost unusable. The owner said that this had happened several times and called a plumber who didnt arrive until the next day. The plumber made a temporary fix to the issue.
The owner did offer compensation but then didn't respond to my text or call when I left bank details. A call to Sykes resulted in an insultingly small offer of compensation from the owner.
|Make up of party:|
Josephs cottage is a warm comfortable well equipped cottage furnished to a very high standard and a real home from home. It has bags of character yet all the modern conveniences we all expect including good wifi, comfortable beds and sofas, a well equipped modern kitchen, and well fitted bathroom. Although the cottage is on a relatively busy local road we were not at all disturbed by traffic noise and if you prefer to avoid parking on this road the cul-de-sac next to the cottage has ample quiet parking.
The welcome pack is comprehensive and extremely kind,
|Make up of party:|
Featured Cottages in Derbyshire
The Milk House
The Power House
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, 33 Exeter Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2JP, Company No. 09974415,