Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for Glenveagh Cottage
Glenveagh Cottage, Letterkenny, Donegal,
Description of the self catering property
Glenveagh Cottage in Termon, County Donegal has 4 bedrooms for 7 people. Glenveagh Cottage has prices from £208, this cottage sleeps 7 people in Termon, County Donegal and is child friendly.
- This is not a smoker friendly holiday let.
- A total maximum of 7 people can stay at Glenveagh Cottage in County Donegal.
- Glenveagh Cottage has 4 bedrooms.
- Glenveagh Cottage is suitable for children.
- This self catering cottage is pet friendly.
- Glenveagh Cottage has 1 bathroom.
- A rural home.
- This cottage offers bed linen included in the price.
- This cottage features a dishwasher.
- Glenveagh Cottage in Termon, County Donegal has a Wood burner.
- Glenveagh Cottage provides towels that are included in cost.
- This property in Termon, County Donegal comes with a garden.
- This self catering property features parking facilities .
Sleeps: from 1 to 7
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
Hmm.. we don't appear to have any user-submitted reviews for Glenveagh Cottage. If you have stayed here, you can submit your own review.
The Bridge Bar
Mary Kate's Cottage
An Nead House
Blue Stack House
Quay Road Cottage
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Company No. 09974415, Unit 2, Compass House, Velator, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2DX