Find A Cottage
Self Catering Reviews for Breen's Cottage
Breen's Cottage, Glasclune, Doonbeg, Clare,
Description of the holiday cottageBreen's Cottage is a Doonbeg, County Clare property with 4 bedrooms for 6 people and does not accept pets. Prices start at £245. Breen's Cottage is not child friendly and is non smoking. Breen's Cottage is a property based in the popular county of County Clare.
- 6 people can stay at Breen's Cottage in County Clare.
- Breen's Cottage has 2 bathrooms.
- This is not smoker friendly.
- This holiday cottage is not suitable for children.
- Breen's Cottage does not accept pets.
- Breen's Cottage in Doonbeg, County Clare has 4 bedrooms.
- This self catering cottage in Doonbeg, County Clare has a log fire.
- Towels are included at Breen's Cottage.
- This holiday let has a garden / patio.
- Parking available available at Breen's Cottage.
- Breen's Cottage is a property that is by the sea in Doonbeg, County Clare.
- Bed linen included in the cost at Breen's Cottage in County Clare.
- A dishwasher is available at Breen's Cottage.
Sleeps: from 1 to 6
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
We stayed here as a party of 6 adults and 1 toddler. The cottage is roomy and light, with stunning views over Irish countryside. The cottage was easy to find and Michael was always on hand if we needed anything. Would return!
|Make up of party:|
the house was easy to find even though the owner did not answer his mobile to us when we arrived. the house is laid out in a very unusual form in that there are 3 dining tables and chairs to match but one is off a bedroom to the rear - midnight feast perhaps. the heating was modern and heats very fast but very noisy due to fans within the new type radiators. ideal for families though as the roads were quiet and safe for cycling, walking etc and for exploring Clare/Kerry.
|Make up of party:|
Featured Cottages in Clare
Ceol Na Mara
The Coach House
Lough Graney Cottage
The Power House
Redwood Apartment Croyde
Old Station Farm
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Home Farm Cottage, Knowle, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2LY, Company No. 09974415,