Find A Cottage
Self Catering Property Reviews for 72 Clifden Glen
72 Clifden Glen, Clifden, Galway,
Description of the self catering property
Reviews for 72 Clifden Glen in Clifden, County Galway and 72 Clifden Glen details, a County Galway property with minimum prices from £197. In Clifden, County Galway, 72 Clifden Glen has 3 bedrooms for 6 people.
- There are 3 bedrooms at 72 Clifden Glen in Clifden, County Galway.
- This property in Clifden, County Galway has 2 bathrooms.
- This self catering cottage is child friendly.
- 6 visitors can be accommodated at 72 Clifden Glen in Clifden, County Galway.
- This home is not suitable for smokers.
- This is not a dog friendly holiday cottage.
- Free parking available at 72 Clifden Glen.
- 72 Clifden Glen offers linen included in the price.
- This holiday let has a garden available.
- This self catering property in Clifden, County Galway has a wood burner for winter.
- Towels are provided.
- Near the beachfront self catering property in County Galway.
- Cots are provided at 72 Clifden Glen.
Sleeps: from 1 to 6
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
House was lovely and clean with all the essentials provided. Things to be aware of are no dishwasher and there are two electric showers that cannot be used simultaneously but these things caused no issue for us. Lovely deck at back of house with picnic bench with direct view to tennis court and playground so great for kids to have a run around. Also great facilities on site were the crazy golf, large green area, clubhouse(open from 7pm) and lovely surroundings for hiking. Only one mile from Clifden where there is an Aldi, Lidl and Super Valu so plenty to cho
|Make up of party:|
We stayed in 72 Clifden Glen for a week in July 2012. While the location and outdoor facilities were very good, we were extremely disappointed with the condition of the house itself. The problems we encountered ranged from a multitude of minor issues such as no TV reception, being unable to use both showers simultaneously, doors that wouldn’t close etc. to a few major safety issues such as unsafe electrics and water running down the bedroom wall during heavy rain. When we tried to get problems rectified, neither the site manager nor the booking company wo
|Make up of party:|
Paddy Staffs Cottage
Realt na Maidne
Sea Watch House
17 Bruach na Mara
The Humble Daisy
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Company No. 09974415, Unit 2, Compass House, Velator, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2DX