Find A Cottage
Holiday Cottage Reviews for 5 Williamston Steading
5 Williamston Steading, Duffus, Hopeman, Elgin, Moray, IV30 5QR
Description of the cottage holidayAddress and facilities for 5 Williamston Steading as well as images and information, a holiday cottage in Hopeman, Moray. 5 Williamston Steading home in Hopeman with 3 bedrooms, welcomes up to 6 and has 2 bathrooms. 5 Williamston Steading in Hopeman offers Wifi with prices from £318 and has a garden and a tv.
- 6 people can be accommodated at 5 Williamston Steading in Moray.
- Rest in 3 bedrooms at 5 Williamston Steading.
- 5 Williamston Steading is self catering cottage with 2 bathrooms.
- This is not suitable for dogs.
- 5 Williamston Steading is is child friendly
- This is not suitable for smokers.
- This holiday cottage features high chairs for children.
- This self catering property in Moray comes with a garden.
- Towels are provided at 5 Williamston Steading.
- 5 Williamston Steading is a holiday home that comes with a dishwasher.
- Kids cots included in cost at 5 Williamston Steading.
- Bed linen is included in the price at 5 Williamston Steading in Moray.
- 5 Williamston Steading in Hopeman provides Wifi broadband.
Sleeps: from 1 to 6
Contact Name: Sykes Cottages
Telephone: 01244 746200
ReviewsReport a Review
I have stayed at this cottage twice now, and both times it has been perfect. The owners keep the place, spotless, warm, welcoming, and homely. The locationis perfect here, not too close or far from the town, with beautiful scenic areas nearby. The rooms here are spacious, and everything has been thought of and provided that you could need. I would certainly come back again, it really feels like a home away from home.
|Make up of party:
Dear Miss Proctor, Dear Kay,
We would like to say many thanks for the unforgettable days at 5 Williamston Steading. Just from the beginning, the communication, the guidance and practical hints were very helpful for us. On arriving, though rather late, you were very kind and patient and ready to bridge over my quite poor English based also on the tireing journey. And the cottage itself was a miracle. His architecture, the size, the full equipment, the cleanliness all had charmed us. In the ?middle of nothing? in a very peaceful and quiet place, though near
|Make up of party:
Featured Cottages in Moray
1 Seafield Street
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ - All reviews are posted by third parties. As such they do not represent the views of My Cottage Holiday Limited nor should they be taken as a recommendation by My Cottage Holiday Limited of any property. ALL reviews are the opinions of other users and may not be accurate. They do not represent the views of MyCottageHoliday or its employees. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. The reviews and property descriptions are provided by members of the public to help you choose a holiday cottage but you should personally check ALL details with the property owner or their agent before making a booking.
My Cottage Holiday Ltd, Home Farm Cottage, Knowle, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2LY, Company No. 09974415,